1. A Legal Approach to Develop a Mechanism Organization and Process in the Emergence of New Evidence according to the Criminal Retrial Act B.E.2526
2. The Existing of Participatory Rule and Community Order Restoration in the Mungrai Code (Wat Gasa Version) : Principles and Concepts Being Applicable for the Current Contexts.
3. The Restoration of Buddhism Ideology for Matrimony Benefits
: A case Study of Mungrai Code Wat Sao-Hai Vesion.
4. Problem arising from applying foreign laws in Thai courts.
5. Guideline for use of Traditional Knowlwdge as collateral
: A case study of Chiang-Rai Province.
6. The Problems of verifiable and admissible evidence derived from closed-circuit television video relating to criminal cases.